In episode 25, we explore the world of the Data-Driven Factory with Jouko Koskinen, CTO at Fujitsu Finland to find out how this model is reshaping digital transformation in the industrial sector and beyond! 📈🏭
Jouko is noteworthy for his extensive experience in business development to drive change, having over two decades of involvement, between IT and Manufacturing industries.
Fujitsu Finland is part of the leading Technology group Fujitsu pioneering transformative digital products and IT Solutions globally.
We begin the episode, breaking down what we mean by the Data-Driven Factory and exploring the operations, benefits and potential challenges. We then move on to how Data Harmonisation is revolutionising digital transformation, what this means and the processes involved. Finishing the episode, we talk about security, the role Operation Technologies play within securing industrial networks and why OT technologies need to be considered, as well as, the most transformative predictions for IIoT.
Tune in and discover the secrets to the Data-Driven Factory:
- Jouko’s background in IIoT 01:10-02:52
- What Data-Driven manufacturing means for the smart Factory 02:52- 05:11
- The benefits and challenges of Data-Driven Factory operations 05:11- 07:34
- What is Data Harmonisation and how it is revolutionising digital transformation? 07:34- 11:00
- How much of a role does Machine Learning play in Data Harmonisation? 11:00- 12:33
- Operation Technologies importance in securing today’s industrial networks 12:33- 15:19
- The biggest IoT trends set to change the industrial landscape 15:19- 22:24