In S2 episode 7, Dean Nelson – CEO, Virtual Power Systems surges our knowledge on Digital Infrastructure, diving into how technology could be leading us towards an autonomous Digital infrastructure with boundless potential… 😨 ⚡
Sit back, relax, tune in and be the first to discover…
- Dean’s background at Uber and eBay ⚡
- Why does digital infrastructure matter? What is driving the demand? ⚡
- The Digital Infrastructure projects Dean has been involved in. ⚡
- How can we innovate and enable intelligent communities to the forefront? ⚡
- How do we square sustainability goals with an unsustainable need for power and energy? ⚡
- Are there any limits to autonomous Digital Infrastructure? ⚡
- How can we push Digital Infrastructure innovation forward? What’s next? ⚡
ABOUT THE GUESTS
Dean Nelson is Founder and Chairman of professional trade group, Infrastructure Masons and CEO of Virtual Power Systems.
Dean is a seasoned technology executive with a 31-year career building and operating global digital infrastructure projects.
Follow Dean on LinkedIn
To find out more about Virtual Power Systems Click Here