In episode 40, Rami Avidan and Hima Mukkamala Takeover in a Guest Host Special💥! Get ready to be taken on a tour around the IoT ecosystem, where both Rami and Hima explore the opportunities and complexities in IoT, where we are going, where can we go and what is to come for IoT.
Sit back, relax, tune in and discover
- Why did you become involved in IoT? Hima’s background – 01:20 – 04:26 🌎
- Why did you become involved in IoT? Rami’s background – 04:26 – 06:24 🌎
- What are the biggest barriers for enterprises when thinking of digitising their business and how do they overcome those? 06:24 – 12:06 🌎
- What opportunities are created when you take the complexity out of the IoT? 12:06 – 16:31 🌎
- What threats does IoT complexity face? 16:31 – 20:34 🌎
- How real is the security risk presented by the IoT and how do we tackle it at an industry level? 20:34 – 24:40 🌎
- What are the future potential roles of the Mobile Network Operator in the IoT industry if any? Are they here to stay? 24:40 – 31:40 🌎
- Where would you like to see IoT take us in the future? 31:40 – 34:48 🌎
Follow Rami: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramiavidan/
Follow Hima: https://www.linkedin.com/in/himagiri/
ABOUT THE GUESTS
Rami Avidan is ex-CEO at Deutsche Telekom IoT, the largest telecommunications provider in Europe by revenue, harbouring over 20 years of experience previously co-founding established global IoT business Wyless and working as CEO at Tele2 to set up M2M engagement.
Hima Mukkamala is the CEO at Pelion previously incubated within Arm, Pelion is now an independent company operating as an IoT Platform Service provider to support the acceleration of IoT innovation to help customers transform their sector through IoT enabled use-cases.
WHAT IS THE GUEST HOST TAKEOVER
The Guest Host Takeover is a series specially created to allow the leading pioneers in the IoT Industry to take control of the podcast and discuss all things IoT from their experiences!