In episode 39 we take a slightly different angle to explore the world of DevOps👨💻 with Nick Mills – General Manager EMEA at Circle CI and how the DevOps process is innovating software development for traditional companies to IoT!⌚️📲
Sit back, relax, tune in and be the first to discover
- Introduction to Nick’s position at Circle CI and past at Facebook. 00:14 – 06:28 👨💻
- What does Circle Ci do within DevOps? 06:28 – 09:44 👨💻
- How is Circle CI enabling faster build and shorter feedback cycles to enable faster performance, control over the configuration of testing software? 09:44 – 11:46 👨💻
- How the flexibility of automated processes addresses DevOps challenges? 11:46 – 16:20 👨💻
- How are the types of companies implementing DevOps changing? 16:20 – 20:50 👨💻
- What are the crucial challenges for DevOps moving forward and how can Circle CI combat these? 20:50 – 25:13 👨💻
- Where are we going with DevOps in the future? 25:13 – 32:36
Follow Nick and find out more about CircleCI
Find out more about CircleCI: https://circleci.com/
ABOUT THE GUESTS
Nick Mills is an operator and early-stage investor, currently General Manager for EMEA at Circle CI, where he leads the new London HQ. CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. Running 35M+ builds every month.
Before joining CircleCI Nick was the Head of Revenue for UK & Ireland at Stripe, and the Head of Sales for EMEA at Facebook so he has an incredible amount of experience to share.