In episode 35, Dan Cunliffe- MD and Arslan Usman, System Architect – Pangea unveil how connected healthcare, 5G & telemedicine will save lives and transform emergency service intervention 🚑 🏨 . Pangea is a leading provider of global IoT connectivity and multi-award-winning IoT solutions.
We start the episode by lensing in on what industries we are seeing advance in connectivity and what others would benefit from connectivity. Moving on, we start to look at the Healthcare industry and how 5G/Cellular and IoT solutions are transforming the time, cost and intervention of Healthcare. We then start to explore Pangea’s Connected Ambulance project, how telemedicine video streaming will ease time and pressure off the emergency services and how cellular connectivity can be brought over to the Policing sector.
Sit back, relax, tune in and discover
- Dan and Arslan’s background in IoT and 5G – 05:40– 08:22 🚑
- What sectors are we seeing advancing connectivity now, and what sectors can benefit from growing connectivity? – 08:22– 11:35 🚑
- How the proliferation of more real-time data is affecting connectivity across industries? 11:35 – 13:20 🚑.
- Policies and connectivity – What is holding connectivity back? 13:20– 15:51 🚑
- What solutions can 5G and IoT connectivity support in the healthcare sector? 15:51 – 21:13 🚑
- 5G project in the healthcare sector: Connected Ambulances and Telemedicine and how this will assist early clinical decisions, time and ease pressure 21:13– 31:07 🚑
- How 5G, cellular, AI and IoT is transforming the policing and firefighting industries? 31.07-36:38
- 🚑 What applications of 5G are you most looking forward to in the years to come? 36.38- 46:06