In episode 30, be prepared to unlock the headspace of a serial entrepreneur, discover analytics and selling software from start-ups to large corporations! Thanks for sharing your fantastic story Rick. 👨💼👩💼🔑
Aginity Corporation is the only next-generation analytics management toolset designed specifically to empower analytic teams to take advantage of the top analytic platforms. As a software entrepreneur, he has led the development of over a dozen software products and taken several companies from the early stage to an eventual sale. He has been working in analytics and software for 30 years and has been a part of the evolution of several generations of technology and practices.
We start the episode by evaluating the processes and technology companies need to succeed with the analytic program and how analytics has evolved in the IoT and wider tech space. We then move on to explore the world of entrepreneurship, the lessons Rick has learned and how he has applied these to wider ventures, the challenges and rewards he has reaped in his time selling software. We end the episode discussing how far analytics and IoT can go.
Sit back, relax, tune in and be the first to discover
- Rick’s background in IoT and Analytics. 01:11 – 04:19 👨💼
- What processes and technologies that companies need to succeed with analytic programs. 04.19 – 06:59 👩💼
- What lessons have you learned as a serial entrepreneur and how have these been applied to wider business ventures? 6:59 – 14:27 👨💼
- The challenges and rewards as an entrepreneur. 14:27 – 17:00 👩💼
- The best practices when it comes to selling software big and small and how can we combat the daunting process? 17:00 – 22:33 👨💼
- How far can we go with IoT analytics? 22:33 – 29:49 👩💼