In episode 28 we learn about all angles of cybersecurity with John Moor – MD, The IoT Security Foundation, from the biggest security threats facing the IoT ecosystem in forms of the digital and physical to how we can unify best practices that will put us one step ahead! 🛡🔒🛡
And Remember if it is not secure it is not safe!
John Moor is the Managing Director of The IoT Security Foundation, leading Cyber-Security development as a globally renowned non-profit organisation helping secure the Internet of Things, in order to aid IoT adoption and maximise its benefits. To date, the IoTSF has over 100 companies membered on the march to make it safe to connect.
Sit back, relax and be the first to discover:
- John’s background and why he moved to the world of cybersecurity- the 3 B’s of security 00:30 – 06:30 🛡
- What the IoT Security Foundation is and how it came to launch 06:30 – 08:55 🔒
- Industries most prone to security threats 08:55 – 13:00 🛡
- The biggest challenges when it comes to implementing security- The three C’s of security 13:00-16:18 🔒
- Why is it so crucial to implement security and change the conversation? 16:18 – 20:16 🛡
- The biggest threats to IoT security: Will there be a technology war? 20:16 – 22:45 🔒
- Cyberphysical threats – 22:45- 28:05 🛡
- How we can all work together to become more secure 28:05 – 34:22 🔒