About this episode
In season 3 episode three of The IoT Podcast, host Tom White speaks with Adam Livesay – Founder & CEO of Elevāt.IoT to discuss the shift towards electrification in the industrial landscape and IoT’s role in this movement.
Sit back, relax, tune in and be the first to discover…
- ( ) Podcast intro
- ( ) Adam’s background and journey to founding Elevāt
- ( ) What does electrification in industrials mean?
- ( ) What wave is happening within electrification?
- ( ) What shifts are taking place in OEMs moving to more of an electrification framework?
- ( ) Talking about some cool IoT use cases in industrial electrification
- ( ) Challenges
- ( ) When does it / does not make sense to move to electrification?
- ( ) Akenza.io Sponsor
- ( ) How is IoT enabling collaboration?
- ( ) Advice for companies looking to implement IoT in industrial electrification processes
- ( ) Future of electrification
- ( ) Quick fire questions!
Thank you to today’s episode sponsor Akenza.io, sign up for a 30-day free trial of their self-service platform – Here
About our guest
Adam Livesay is the Founder and CEO of Elevāt. A Seattle-based Industrial IoT company focused on connecting the Industrial World. They believe real value will be realized when connecting people, machines, and partners to make data-driven decisions.
Elevāt powers the ecosystem of Smart Manufacturers, Smart Machines, & Smart Connected Fleets to deliver Smart Services, Smart Products, and Smart Outcomes to the marketplace.
Find out more about Elevāt – Here